“I Could Have Become A Prostitute” – Waje Share Touching Story - Pepesneh

Wednesday 25 January 2017

“I Could Have Become A Prostitute” – Waje Share Touching Story

Award-winning Nigerian singer, Waje, recently took a trip down memory lane, sharing a touching story of how her life was transformed, despite the challenges of life.

Waje said she would have ended up as a woman who sleeps with men for money, living in the slum with no hope of tomorrow and waiting to be killed by the next STD she would have contracted as a result of exchanging her body for money.

She took to her page to recount her life experience:

“I could have been that commercial s*x worker with no hope for the future, living in the slum and wondering if the next STD I contract would end my life. But because of the opportunity given to me, I have become an award winning vocalist and songwriter and a voice for generations, leaving an indelible mark in the music industry and my country. This is #MyFreedomStory. Together we can transform more lives in our communities.”

The post “I Could Have Become A Prostitute” – Waje Share Touching Story appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.

This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduce excep you are alowed. Powered by Blogger.

Lifestyle