Story Time: “Sege Scream In Pain, Rumbling And Crying For Help But Who Are We To Help The Poor Boy” (Journey To Igbo-Irumole — Episode 21, 22 & 23) - Pepesneh

Thursday 26 January 2017

Story Time: “Sege Scream In Pain, Rumbling And Crying For Help But Who Are We To Help The Poor Boy” (Journey To Igbo-Irumole — Episode 21, 22 & 23)

Read Episode 18, 19 & 20 Here

This continue for several minutes then kola brakes in..

Kola : ben let’s enter this water, how on earth can we stand ojiji’s power
Sege : yes let’s do that, me no fit face ojiji o
Cynthia : ben answer nah

I stood in silence as I watch every of their gesture, then I started thinking of what to do, my mind tells me to follow the one standing at the opposite of the river bank, but how on earth can I stand the wrath of ojiji, never! That’s not possible jare..

Yet my mind keep telling me to face ojiji, then I have no choice than to face him, cus my mind has not let me down starting from the day we start the quest.. I told others about this, but they turned down the idea, claiming we can’t stand ojiji…
Me : guyz, my mind no de deceive me..
Kola : ben abeg, me am not ready to die in the hands of the most powerful creature in this forest..pls look for another idea.

Cynthia : ben, let’s enter this water..
Sege : ben you no well at all, na which kind yeye idea be dat?
Me : you guys should calm down, all we need is to be one..lets forget about individuality now, we have to fight this together. What I was thinking is, if the possible way to hold the egg without the awareness of ojiji is by holding down our breath, then we can fight him by holding our breath..

Kola : how?
Me : ok, it’s like this, shebi the egg is ojiji’s heart ? With this we can fight him with his heart in our hands, now the warning is, when ojiji finally gets here, we will start passing the egg, once it gets to you, you must hold your breath, till u pass it to someone else.. my mind tells me ojiji doesn’t have eyes..so the only way he could see us is by hearing us breath..when the egg is with you he won’t be able to harm you . he will perform some set of scary trick, but please don’t be panic o..

Finally I was able to convince others to succumb to my point, then ojiji appeared to the scene, offcus I guessed right, ojiji has no eyes.. we started transferring the egg among ourselves, for almost an hour ojiji was unable to see us.. he walks around us and started sniffing us one after the other..

The first person was me, he dazzling wine and twist before me, but I didn’t make a move , when he move, I passed the egg to Sege, ojiji instantly continues the same action then Sege failed , he breath and passed the egg to Cynthia, immediately ojiji spit fire on Sege, and the fire consumed him from head to toe…


….Episode 22….

Sege scream in pain, rumbling and crying for help but who are we to help the poor boy, we are also faced with the challenge of deciding between life and death.. ojiji get to Cynthia and started displaying, Cynthia closed her eyes and never make a sound nor breath, ojiji free her and got to kola as she quickly passed the egg to kola, kola also survived ojiji’s threat..

Then ojiji left, we started running till we get out of the scene, on our way going Cynthia step on a reddish stuff, immediate she fell down and started shaking.

Me : Cynthia, what’s wrong with you?
Kola : Cynthia talk na

We keep asking her some set of questions but she could not reply us, then my mind asked me to lay the egg on her chest, I did that immediately and she stop shaking.
Cynthia : what happened to me?
Me : you step on a reddish stuff and you fell..
Cynthia : heeee! So na like that I for take die *crying*
Me : calm down, at least you are save now, very soon we will soon be out of this..
Kola : guyz let’s start moving, it’s getting late, I don’t want us to spend another night in this evil forest..

We stood up and started walking, but we don’t know where we are heading to cus we have already missed our way,this continued for several hours, before kola asked us to relax that he would go and check maybe there could be a way closer to us.

We trust him and we sit, kola left for the search as he said, I and Cynthia were discussing about how we are going to spend our money when finally we are out of the forest, already I don de fall in love with Cynthia ,so I was like telling her I would probably marry her and settle down after the search.. suddenly I heard a strong knock on my head, that’s all..

I woke up and saw blood all over me, Cynthia was gone and no sign of the egg and kola also, I tried to think about what happened but my head hurts really bad so I can’t stress myself ,I forced myself to stand up then I fell again and faint ,but this time I opened my eyes and saw some set of lights around me, I could feel the softness of a bed, how come am on a bed when I knew I fell in the middle of the evil forest..
I tried to lift myself up then I heard a soft female voice

Girl : please relax don’t stress yourself, or the wound will not heal on time
Me : who are you and where am i?‎
Girl : when the time comes, you will surely know
Me : how do I get here
Girl : when the time comes, you will know everything..
Me : what! Don’t I have the right to know where and how I get here?

The I heard a deep voice from the other room

Man : calmdown and use your drugs, we will explain everything to you.. just relax
Me : no, I want to know now..
I was actually shouting way too loud then suddenly I faint again


….Episode 23….

The next time I opened my eyes, was when someone enter the room and opened the window opposite the be I layed on, I saw a shining atmosphere shining towards my face like a huge touch light, it’s already another day, I said to myself..

I lift myself and sit on the bed, that was when I could get the clear picture of how the girl look, she is a tall curvy girl with nice figure eight shape, omo I almost lost my senses when she turned around, omo see bakasi!!!..

Girl : good morning, how are you feeling now?
Me : am fine.. (I touched my injured spot)
Girl : yesterday, u screamed too much and you lost strength, daddy said it’s because you have not eat anything for day?
Me : *smiled*
Girl : is daddy right?
Me : *i stood silent for a while *
Girl : anyways, my name is joke..
Me : ok am Benjamin
Joke : Benjamin, that’s a nice name
Me : *smile* thanks , so when will you tell me how I get here and how you found me…?

Yet again, the deep voice brakes in again as if he was waiting for me to ask the question..
Man : when you take your drugs and your brakefast
Me : *smiled* ok sir
I took my bath and also the tribal herbs given to me by joke, I was in the room dressing up when joke mistakenly enters, actually I was about to put on my shorts..I quickly cover myself with the towel they gave me..

Joke : oh my gush! Am so sorry..I actually came to tell you it’s brakefast time
Me : don’t be, I should be sorry , cus I left the door open when I was naked..tell daddy I will be there in a jiffy
Joke smiled and walked out of the room,in five minutes time I joined them in the sitting room, with a big bowl of fufu and black soup sitting gorgeously on the table before joke and his father, I sat beside joke and we started eating.

Me : this food is delicious, it taste like my mum’s food..
Joke : I actually cooked that.
Me : hmmm, you are such a good cook joke..
Joke : thanks, I learned that from daddy..
Me : wow! Dad is really a great teacher then..
Joke dad : thanks for the complement..

After eating joke, cleared the table, then I asked joke’s dad how he found me and where we are..
Joke dad : that night , I went hunting, for the whole night all my traps did not catch any animal, so I was very annoyed,i decide to start going home since all my traps are empty, on my way going, I saw you laying in pool of blood, at first I thought it was one of dose monsters who could transformed to human, not until I get to you and I discovered its a human, I thought u were dead so I want to leave you there, but I heard you saying help me, that’s why I bought you here.. this place is not too far from a big town called oke-lisa..


To Be Continued Tomorrow… Watch out!!! 

 I hope you guys will enjoy this new episode. “Journey To Igbo-Irumole” This is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents and dialogues are products of imagination and are not to be constructed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or person is entirely coincidental. All right reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
Copyright © 2015: [A Story Written By Ademolar] http://www dot coolval22 dot com/friends/mathiasademolarharno/

The post Story Time: “Sege Scream In Pain, Rumbling And Crying For Help But Who Are We To Help The Poor Boy” (Journey To Igbo-Irumole — Episode 21, 22 & 23) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.

This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduce excep you are alowed. Powered by Blogger.

Lifestyle