Young Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband.. Don’t Click here if you Are Not Ready(See her Number) - Pepesneh

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Young Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband.. Don’t Click here if you Are Not Ready(See her Number)

A Lady in United Kingdom asks Twitter user to help her find her husband.

 As the only child of my very rich parent, I am not looking for money, but a sincerity of heart. I need true love. I need a man that can touch me strongly. I have money to take care of anyone I love and cherish. You can chat with me live on Facebook

Must be above 18 years of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i dont want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before next weekend who can take care of me and show me love.

She says she is an entrepreneur and she wants to get married.
Drop your name Dress and your phonenumber here



This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduce excep you are alowed. Powered by Blogger.

Lifestyle