Story Time: “Ben! So You No Gree Die Abi? As I Take Hit You Hard Reach You Still Survive Am” (Journey To Igbo-Irumole — Episode 27, 28 & THE END) - Pepesneh

Saturday 28 January 2017

Story Time: “Ben! So You No Gree Die Abi? As I Take Hit You Hard Reach You Still Survive Am” (Journey To Igbo-Irumole — Episode 27, 28 & THE END)

Read Episode 24, 25 & 26 Here

Before I entered, i inserted the ring moremi gave me on my finger. Immediately I start feeling like a god, cus what ever I think of ,will automatically happen..i looked at one of the baron bottle besides me, and it disappeared, then I thought of it appearing again and it works…

With full confidence I entered and I saw Cynthia sitting on kola’s lap, at first they didn’t see me, not until when I move a bit closer to them.. Cynthia was the first to saw me, she jumped off kola’s lap and she called kola, pointing her fingers towards me..before kola could raise his eyes towards my direction, I quickly disappear, he looked for a while but he couldn’t see me, kola thought she was drunk and he didn’t believe her..

Cynthia stood up and went to the rest room, I quickly followed her. But she couldn’t see me cus am yet to appear back to my shape.. she entered but before she could close the door I followed her, she locked the door. then I decided to move a bit closer to her and I appear back to my normal self. She almost faint when She saw me..

Me : Cynthia, I trust you, but you betrayed me.why?
Cynthia : please forgive me benji, I truly love you, but when kola hit you, he threatened to kill me if I don’t support him, that’s why..am sorry please don’t kill me
Me : give me one reason why I should spare your life?
Cynthia : cus I was forced to betray you. It’s all kola’s fault

As she was speaking, I could read her mind, though she was saying the truth ‎.I looked at her for a while and out of pity I forgive her,i asked her about the egg, she confirmed that the whites had went away with it.. I asked also about the money and she say it’s with kola. . I turned and walk out of the room, then I heard her foot steps following me, she tried to stab me with a knife, then I disappeared, with the full force of stabbing me, she was unable to control her speed,..she hit her head on the mirror stamped on the wall,and she fell and died..

I cried for a while and head straight to kola, but before I could get there he was no where to be found ,i asked the person he was sitting beside, and he told me kola went upstairs, I quickly trailed him, then I caught him trying to run away with the money..

Me : where do you think you are going?
Kola : ben! So you no gree die abi? As I take hit you hard reach you still survive am, no worry na your last time be dis..
He pull out a pistol and tried to shoot me, but the pistol did not work..i smiled and look at the pistol, the pistol disappeared and appears in my hands..kola fell down on his kneel and started begging me..why should I forgive you for all you have done?..

 Episode 28 

Out of pity I forgive kola I carry the money and walked out of the room.. on my way going I removed the ring and insert it into my pocket, not knowing the pocket is bad.
Then the ring fell out of my awareness, I keep walking till I received a strong hit on my head, I fell down and looked back but I see no one..

I dropped the bag and tried to look for the ring but it was gone. I received another hit on my left leg and I screamed out of pain, I fell down and cried.
Me : who are you? What do you want from me?
Then the person appeared, it’s kola! He had been trailing me from the moment I left his room..

Kola : you think say na only you wise abi? I don de watch you since but you no know..i hate you from onset, right from the day jahrul and others let you in, I know you are such a fool, and na that your stupidity go kill you today..
Kola hit my right leg again, this time I was laying helplessly on the ground crying out of pain..

But if I could trick the wisest being on earth, if I could steal from the most powerful being on earth, if I could face the goddess of beauty, without the help of any magic. Then I should be able to handle a human being even with both eyes closed .. I laye on the ground as kola was approaching me with a knife on his hands.. I close my eyes ,i threw sands towards his face,I rolled out of the spot, and aim for the hand with the ring, I quickly chopped it off with my knife..

Kola screamed in pain, and I quickly insert the ring to my finger ,immediately all my pains are gone, I move closer to kola and gave him a huge punch. I don’t want to have anyone’s blood on my hands so I walked away. Kola tried to attack me but he slump and hit his head on his standing knife! He died instantly ..i looked at him out of pity and walked away..

Two weeks later after enough treatment, I travelled back to visit joke and her dad. I proposed to joke and she agreed to marry me. In few days time we got married..

The next night was our h—y moon, we actually travelled to Ghana for it,.. joke entered my hotel room on a skimpy skirt, she move closer and dragged me to herself, immediately I left up her skirt and I discovered there was no undies there, as I was about to plant a wet kiss on her lips, I received a strong slap.. where could this come from? ..i tried to kiss her again and I received another one, but this time it was stronger, immediately I opened my eyes, I saw my hands under blanny’s trouser and my lips closer to his own! Jezz so na dream!

Blanny : ben! Wetin de worry u? Which time you turn gay?abi God wan punish u ni?‎

I don’t even bother to answer him, I stood up and look around, everyone was actually there starring at me…omo mehn! Dream na mumu thing o…LOL..

(Turn up to my wonderful readers, your comments, response and your support really gave me wings like redbull… you guyz are the best…love y’all… ) The next love story begins shortly (Probably This evening)… Remain blessed.

 THE END !!.

 I hope you all enjoyed the just concluded episode. “Journey To Igbo-Irumole” This is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents and dialogues are products of imagination and are not to be constructed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or person is entirely coincidental. All right reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
Copyright © 2015: [A Story Written By Ademolar] http://www dot coolval22 dot com/friends/mathiasademolarharno/

The post Story Time: “Ben! So You No Gree Die Abi? As I Take Hit You Hard Reach You Still Survive Am” (Journey To Igbo-Irumole — Episode 27, 28 & THE END) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.

This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduce excep you are alowed. Powered by Blogger.

Lifestyle